The age of Adaline is a 2015 American romantic fantasy film that was released on 24 April. It was directed by Lee Toland Krieger and written by J. Mills Goodloe and Salvador Paskowitz. Blake Lively plays Adaline, Harrison Ford portrays William Jones, and Michiel Huisman plays Ellis Jones in the movie.
This film depicts the story of a young mother who stops aging after an accident and must deal with the numerous hazards that occur as a result of her unchanging appearance. Adaline then meets a man who complicates the immortal existence she has chosen. This movie is for you if you love a wonderful dramatic drama filled with romance and fantasy.
Adaline, a young woman born in the nineteenth century, is rendered ageless at the age of 29 due to a tragic accident. Adaline and her daughter encounter numerous difficulties as a result of her appearance, until she finds a man who disturbs the immortal life to which she has grown accustomed to.
5 Fun facts about the age of Adaline:
(1) This is the fifth movie where Harrison Ford’s character is surnamed Jones.
(2) Adaline’s birthday on the fake ID she acquires at the beginning of the film is actually the same as actress, Blake Lively, who portrays Adaline (25 August).
(3) In the movie, Adaline Bowman was born on 1 January 1908 and is 107 years old in the modern-day story.
(4) This is the second movie where Michiel Huisman’s character is named Ellis. The first was World War Z (2013).
(5) In 2011, it was announced that the film would shorten the name from “The Age of Adaline” to simply “Adaline.” By 2012, the title became “Age of Adaline” before finally being released under its original title after all.